Champions League Draw Barca 18th Feb (H) & 12th Mar (A)

Re: Who would you want in the round of 16? (Champions League)

Praying for Dortmund to be honest, that's how tough it is.

Re: UEFA Champions League Last 16 Draw

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Group Winners: FC Bayern Munchen(Ger), Manchester United(Eng), Chelsea(Eng), Real Madrid(Esp), FC Barcelona(Esp), Borussia Dortmund(Ger), Paris Saint-Germain(Fra) & Atletico Madrid(Esp).

Runners Up: Arsenal(Eng), Bayer Leverkusen(Ger), Schalke 04(Ger), AC Milan(Ita), Galatasaray(Tur), Manchester City(Eng), Zenit St. Petersburg(Rus) & Olympiacos(Gre).

So our available options are Real Madrid, Barcelona, Borussia Dortmund, PSG & Atletico Madrid.

Who do you want?

I'll take anyone. All teams will all be difficult but winnable.

The rags look out of place in that list of group winners lol. Also arsenal are in big trouble.

jay_mcfc said:

We not helped you their by coming second in group. Just glad we got out of group of death though boy did we lose our way last 10 minutes. they never troubled us for 70 mintues but when they scored and sending off we were headless chickens means. Still going through massive achivement and feel sorry for naples. very unlucky to go out.

Christ will be very difficult to make it to the next round, so many world class teams. Can't see us making it past Madrid or Barce but I would fancy our chances against the other three at the Etihad.

Given that Arsenal, Schalke and Leverkusen can't play Dortmund, the Germans are a good bet for us. Intimidating place to go for the second leg, regardless of what would happen at the Etihad.

Last 16 draw - Confirmed teams

Confirmed:

Manchester City can play one of the following in the last 16 of the CL:

Barcelona
Real Madrid
Athletico Madrid
PSG
Dortmund

Draw to take place on Monday 16th at 12:00pm

First leg at the etihad

Who do you want?

gooner2 said:
jay_mcfc said:

We not helped you their by coming second in group. Just glad we got out of group of death though boy did we lose our way last 10 minutes. they never troubled us for 70 mintues but when they scored and sending off we were headless chickens means. Still going through massive achivement and feel sorry for naples. very unlucky to go out.
I would take Dortmund out of all the group winners tbh, in poor form at the moment and Subotic is out for the season. I pretty sure Gundogan will back next Jan though so they will improve.

Re: Last 16 draw - Confirmed teams

Kenney_The_Blue said:
Confirmed:

Manchester City can play one of the following in the last 16 of the CL:

Barcelona
Real Madrid
Athletico Madrid
PSG
Dortmund

Draw to take place on Monday 16th at 12:00pm

First leg at the etihad

But us and you are in for tough draws. None will be a easy draw though bayern i ones avoid for me and dortmund for you guys i think.
Who do you want?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.