Champions League Draw Barca 18th Feb (H) & 12th Mar (A)

Re: Who would you want in the round of 16? (Champions League)

raghunter57 said:
Rags if the last 16 wasn't so screwed up over teams not allowed to play a side from your Country.

Would be great to get them in the quarters. Would be the easiest draw by a mile and we can give them a proper drubbing over two delicious legs.

Didsbury Dave said:
raghunter57 said:
Rags if the last 16 wasn't so screwed up over teams not allowed to play a side from your Country.

Would be great to get them in the quarters. Would be the easiest draw by a mile and we can give them a proper drubbing over two delicious legs.

Yes please?

NQCitizen said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Champions2012! said:
Like I said, Barcelona please.

Why on earth would you want Barcelona? We aren't Accy stanley going into the fourth round of the FA Cup just wanting the once in a lifetime experience of playing one of the big boys. We are in it to win it.

Anyone who doesn't want the easiest draw possible doesn't have city's interests at heart.

Lost to Ajax without Messi though. Maybe we'd stand a chance if the little guy is under the weather.
messi won't have a good game against the club he supports anyway<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:02 am --<br /><br />
raghunter57 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
raghunter57 said:

Yes please?
face it, we only have a chance of that happening if they get a really easy last 16 draw, maybe zenit.

If Chelsea can take out Barcelona with 10 men for most of the away leg, we are capable of taking out anyone if things run our way. Gotta think positive.

lasereyes said:
If Chelsea can take out Barcelona with 10 men for most of the away leg, we are capable of taking out anyone if things run our way. Gotta think positive.
The only team I don't want is Bayern...and since that is impossible I'm not too fussed who we get. We can beat anyone if we turn up over two legs. Would've loved the rags.

anywhere warm.

btw now that its straight knock out we can beat ANYBODY over two legs.

we'll lose 1-0 away and win 6-0 here :)

de niro said:
anywhere warm.

btw now that its straight knock out we can beat ANYBODY over two legs.

we'll lose 1-0 away and win 6-0 here :)
Forecast snow today here in spain.

Barcelona lost again. They look an entire different side without Messi.
Definitely would want us to draw them next round.

foetus said:
lasereyes said:
The only team I don't want is Bayern...and since that is impossible I'm not too fussed who we get. We can beat anyone if we turn up over two legs. Would've loved the rags.

Could happen later in the competition. We have the wood on them and they know it. They are scared shitless of Aguero.

I want Athletico Madrid because I've buggered up by booking a family trip to London on the 18th February for my son's birthday treat. Going down on the train, coming back Wednesday evening....Unless I can convince the good wife that I return by myself on Tuesday afternoon, having seen the sights for which we went down there for....?!
That is of course unless we are drawn away for the first leg which I understand is unlikely...?!
Couldn't miss Barca or Real at home...!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.