Champions League Draw Barca 18th Feb (H) & 12th Mar (A)

Re: Last 16 draw - Confirmed teams

I'm buzzing that much about being in the next stage I genuinely don't care who we get. I want us to take on the very best and see if we can do it. Would love Barca or Real Madrid and an opportunity to see if we can overcome Dortmund would all be very nice.

Bring them on, one and all!

Re: Who would you want in the round of 16? (Champions League)

I'm buzzing that much about being in the next stage I genuinely don't care who we get. I want us to take on the very best and see if we can do it. Would love Barca or Real Madrid and an opportunity to see if we can overcome Dortmund would all be very nice.

Re: Who would you want in the round of 16? (Champions League)

strongbowholic said:

It will be a fantastic tie - glad I am in the Cup Scheme!

Re: The round of 16 Champions League (Merged)

I want Borussia Dortmund. They're easiest of all the teams that we can face. Plus, they beat us over two legs last year and their manager was pretty smug about it. I would like to beat them and then rub it in their face.

I don't care that we will end up playing an excellent team in the next round. In reality, if a club is to win the competition they will need to play at least two of those.

Kun Aguero said:
They are 3rd in La Liga, but all 3 Spanish teams are very strong. In my opinion, Real Madrid are the weakest of the 3 Spanish teams and we wont fear them after playing them twice last season.

Given that neither Dortmund/Juve finished 2nd, now that Pellegrini gaffe seems even bigger. Huge difference this year between 1st and 2nd placed teams.

I go as far that no 2nd placed team will be in quarter finals maybe only us. If we lose then it will be the 8 first placed teams in the quarter finals.

I hope for PSG or Atletico now. And hoping their form will be worse around February while our improves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.