Champions League Draw Barca 18th Feb (H) & 12th Mar (A)

Re: Who would you want in the round of 16? (Champions League)

Some going in about our defence and leaking goals, who knows what the defence will be playing like in February or who will be in the defence. Will Kompany be fit, will others be injured, too many ifs and buts for me

It is NOT the 'Round of 16'

It's the Last 16. I really hate it when people fall for the UEFA/FIFA corporate speak bullshit.

Another example is calling CL games 'matchday 4' etc.

Rant over - to answer the OP question - Leverkusen.

jimbo101 said:

It's the Last 16. I really hate it when people fall for the UEFA/FIFA corporate speak bullshit.

Haha, true. Also we are in division one out of 4. No person can be a legend, and the 2 people giving offsides are linesmen/women. ;)

Answer to question, anybody. I'm going to start saving the money from now and hope its enough.

jimbo101 said:

Well said that man, FIFA speak pisses me off as well-sounds American. Next they will be billing games as "City AT Bayern Munich"

I don't wan't us to get one of the easier teams there's no point in kidding ourselves you have to play the best to be the best so I would go for Barcelona. Plus I want to see Lionel Messi play I've heard he's quite good.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Atletico Madrid are probably the weakest out of the sides who will win the group so them.
I wouldn't say Athletico Madrid are weak . This is a team I would like to avoid in the last 16 . I wouldn't mind facing Napoli if they finish top of Arsenals group .

I wouldn't mind having another go at Real. Remember we were 6-7 mins from beating them at the Bernabeu last year. And assuming Vinny is back and fit, we are a better side now. Negredo>Dzeko; Fernandinho>Garcia; Silva and Nasri both playing better than last year; and of course Aguero in sensational form.

lasereyes said:
I wouldn't mind having another go at Real. Remember we were 6-7 mins from beating them at the Bernabeu last year. And assuming Vinny is back and fit, we are a better side now. Negredo>Dzeko; Fernandinho>Garcia; Silva and Nasri both playing better than last year; and of course Aguero in sensational form.

Garcia ?.think you need them eyes lasered again:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.