Champions League Draw Barca 18th Feb (H) & 12th Mar (A)

Re: Who would you want in the round of 16? (Champions League)

birchwoodgingerste said:
lasereyes said:
I wouldn't mind having another go at Real. Remember we were 6-7 mins from beating them at the Bernabeu last year. And assuming Vinny is back and fit, we are a better side now. Negredo>Dzeko; Fernandinho>Garcia; Silva and Nasri both playing better than last year; and of course Aguero in sensational form.

Garcia ?.think you need them eyes lasered again:)

I think he means that Fernandinho is better than Garcia.

Barca please because ,if we knock them out , i will quote big mal from 1969 "we will terrify europe" , and it would certainly piss off the likes of Platini and Rumennigge

gmckennasell said:
Barca please because ,if we knock them out , i will quote big mal from 1969 "we will terrify europe" , and it would certainly piss off the likes of Platini and Rumennigge

I doubt UEFA would allow their precious Barca to be eliminated that early.

aguero93:20 said:
and with all due respect to psgs squad, keep ibra and cavani quiet and they're nothing

That's a heck of a task chuck!

Anyone from Chelsea or United's group (because we can't face any other EPL teams).

Looks like the other English clubs are going to finish top. We can't get drawn against them or Bayern so that leaves
Barca, Real Madrid, PSG or Athletico Madrid. Not easy by any means.

gmckennasell said:

Hardly. I'm sure Kalle would be quite pleased to see Barcelona go out in the next round tbh !

personally I would like us to win 4-2 at Bayern and play one of the group runners up rather than winners

I see BT sport have just announced they have secured exclusive rights to show CL games from 2015 for 3 years.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
I see BT sport have just announced they have secured exclusive rights to show CL games from 2015 for 3 years.
Just seen that too. I don't think BT have announced it. The Telegraph has revealed that they are entering into final negotiations.

Whoever we draw in the next stages it will be a huge game at the Etihad. If I were City I'd ensure that Cup Scheme members get discounted tickets. The Cup Scheme needs a boost as with the Champions League magic wearing off on fans, the Cup Scheme is a good way of getting fans to all the games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.