Champions League Draw Barca 18th Feb (H) & 12th Mar (A)

Re: Who would you want in the round of 16? (Champions League)

baildon blue said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Atletico Madrid are probably the weakest out of the sides who will win the group so them.
I wouldn't say Athletico Madrid are weak . This is a team I would like to avoid in the last 16 . I wouldn't mind facing Napoli if they finish top of Arsenals group .
I said they're the weakest out of all the sides.

Champions2012! said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
lasereyes said:
I wouldn't mind having another go at Real. Remember we were 6-7 mins from beating them at the Bernabeu last year. And assuming Vinny is back and fit, we are a better side now. Negredo>Dzeko; Fernandinho>Garcia; Silva and Nasri both playing better than last year; and of course Aguero in sensational form.

Garcia ?.think you need them eyes lasered again:)

I think he means that Fernandinho is better than Garcia.

Yup, glad someone bothered to read the post properly!

Sorry if previously mentioned in the thread but does anyone know of the dates of the round of 16 ties and which group we will be drawn against?

blackley macca said:
Sorry if previously mentioned in the thread but does anyone know of the dates of the round of 16 ties and which group we will be drawn against?

Draw is 16th of December

1st legs
18–19 & 25–26 February 2014
2nd legs
11–12 & 18–19 March 2014

Group winners play the return leg at home

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013–14_UEFA_Champions_League

spurs or Norwich, but unfortunately....

Any team that finish second in group

Champions2012! said:
NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
Any team that finish second in group

Don't see us topping our group m8

With a little good fortune this week and for the final fixtures its quite possible that none of Chelsea, Arsenal or Man Utd will win their groups. Increases our chances of avoiding Barca...etc. Leverkusen, Schalke, Shakthar, Basel or Napoli would be decent opponents in last 16. Even Dortmund look beatable at the moment. I might be clutching at straws though.

I wouldn't mind Bayer Leverkusen should they top their group. They're a good team, but not as good as Atléti, Barça, Dortmund or Madrid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.