Champions League Draw (Cont...)

Re: Champions League Draw

the-ecstacy-of-eight said:
supercrystal7 said:
Gotze has the potential to be better than any player in your squad and is already as good as say Nasri.

And what say you about Mario? Potentially not a bad player either is he?

-- Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:59 pm --

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Matchday 1: 18-19 September.
Previous game: Stoke(A), Next game: Arsenal(H).

Matchday 2: 2-3 October.
Previous game: Fulham(A), Next game: Sunderland(H).

Matchday 3: 23-24 October.
Previous game: WBA(A), Next game: Swansea(H).

Matchday 4: 6-7 November.
Previous game: West Ham(A), Next game: Spurs(H).

Matchday 5: 20-21 November.
Previous game: Aston Villa(H), Next game: Chelsea(A).

Matchday 6: 4-5 December.
Previous game: Everton(H), Next game: Man Utd(H).

OUCH! That hurts more than the draw if I'm honest.

Too right. In all liklihood united will have a dead rubber before the derby and we will have a crucial must win to qualify match against a quality team. I'm not sure how anyone can think having seriously tough european matches in the midweks prior to united, Chelsea, Arsenal and Spurs is a good thing. I hope we don't let NDJ go in the next 24 hours, we are going to need every decent, experienced player we have this season imo.

On this day, in 2004, Steve McMinimum signed for City.....

8 years later and he's finally made an impact on the club.

Im not so sure what to think,we get a even harder group then last time.Its all down to Mancini.At this level all the teams have quality players who can be lethal on their day so its really down to tactics like Napoli showed us last year.Im confident that we will get through this group.Dortmund will be our main challengers.

I lived in Dortmund for 3 years. Wonderful stadium and great atmosphere. Don,t let them give you Union beer though. Look for Thier Brau pubs - lots of them in Westfalen park.

What a draw - lets find out how good we really are!

Its another tough draw for City especially when you look at some of the other groups. The old boys network at UEFA is alive and well, they just don't want too many young upstarts, the nouveau riche like us to do well, do they? How can Arsenal, who have won the sum of zip all in the past 7 years, be seeded ahead of a team who finished about 600 points ahead of them in their domestic league less than 4 months ago? Yeah yeah I know about the co-efficient and all that but it seems to go back too long, it must to allow the likes of Arse to still be in the top pot. Feel pretty cheesed off to be honest.

Just seen that smiling c@nt Gill on SSN, would never tire of smacking that face!

Champions League Draw

Screw Twatini, the way I look at it last years expectations were the equivalent of big Mal's famous cowards of Europe speech, we all know what happened the year after.
End of the day if we are going to win it, how much better will it be beating top teams all the way through than the rags group of Sunday league teams.

Been to Dortmund many times with Bayern and I'd definately recommend it. Some great bars, the Dortmund fans are generally good lads to drink with like most German fans and the atmosphere in the ground is absolutely amazing, a wall of noise and colour for 90 minutes.

bayern blade said:
Been to Dortmund many times with Bayern and I'd definately recommend it. Some great bars, the Dortmund fans are generally good lads to drink with like most German fans and the atmosphere in the ground is absolutely amazing, a wall of noise and colour for 90 minutes.

Good draw for Bayern mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.