Champions League Draw (Cont...)

Re: Champions League Draw

Fucking Real Madrid in the Champions League yes the CHAMPIONS League!!

Real MaFuckingDrid

Oh yes bring it fucking on :-)

Dutchviking said:
Hell yeah, thrilled with this draw!

First of all good luck to you guys, a lot of Ajax fans are dreading the matches already. It's by far the most ecxiting group in the CL. 4 champions, 14 CL titles combined and a big bunch of the best players and talents worldwide.

We (Ajax) lost a couple of good players this summer and we're working with loads of youth prospects. With Eriksen, Sana, Serero, Fisher and Boilesen, we have some of the best youngsters in the world i think. I don't think we'll survive the winter in Europe, but it's a great experience for such a young team to play against Ronaldo, Xabi Alonso, Balotelli, Aguero, Kompany and Götze.

You lot have by far the best players and the best team, but i think maybe we give you a good struggle because we're playing a positive kind of football, we have the philosophy to play attacking football with loads of ball possesion. I think you can compare us to Swansea.

Can't wait to seeing you lot in the Sodom and Gomorra of the world, our beautiful Capital Amsterdam ;-)
Welcome to the forum

And hell yeah, we are looking forward to it to

See you in the Square

Blue Mooner said:
Before we play Arsenal in the league we play Real Madrid
Before we play Chelsea in the league we play Real Madrid
Before we play the rags in the league we play Dortmund

Coincidence? I think not. We are being shafted.

What better way to warm up?

Man the fuck up.

Madrid - Flights booked - hotel booked - tapas blow out booked - Cant fooking wait!

Stoned Rose said:
Blue Mooner said:
Before we play Arsenal in the league we play Real Madrid
Before we play Chelsea in the league we play Real Madrid
Before we play the rags in the league we play Dortmund

Coincidence? I think not. We are being shafted.

What better way to warm up?

Man the fuck up.
He obviously hasn't read the small print mate.

Dutchviking said:
Hell yeah, thrilled with this draw!

First of all good luck to you guys, a lot of Ajax fans are dreading the matches already. It's by far the most ecxiting group in the CL. 4 champions, 14 CL titles combined and a big bunch of the best players and talents worldwide.

We (Ajax) lost a couple of good players this summer and we're working with loads of youth prospects. With Eriksen, Sana, Serero, Fisher and Boilesen, we have some of the best youngsters in the world i think. I don't think we'll survive the winter in Europe, but it's a great experience for such a young team to play against Ronaldo, Xabi Alonso, Balotelli, Aguero, Kompany and Götze.

You lot have by far the best players and the best team, but i think maybe we give you a good struggle because we're playing a positive kind of football, we have the philosophy to play attacking football with loads of ball possesion. I think you can compare us to Swansea.

Can't wait to seeing you lot in the Sodom and Gomorra of the world, our beautiful Capital Amsterdam ;-)

Maybe we can compare ourselves with Swansea if you look to the way of playing football, but if you're talking about the quality of the squad, you can compare us to Newcastle or Tottenham I think.

Ehm @AjaxFan, did you just say Eriksen is left-footed? C'mon man, even a not-Ajaxfan knows Eriksen prefers his right foot, although he is good with his left.

But Dutchviking explained it 100% correctly actually. I am curious what our young team can show against you, we'll see that.

rogiertjuhhh said:
Ehm @AjaxFan, did you just say Eriksen is left-footed? C'mon man, even a not-Ajaxfan knows Eriksen prefers his right foot, although he is good with his left.

But Dutchviking explained it 100% correctly actually. I am curious what our young team can show against you, we'll see that.

Well I meant to say that he plays at the left-side.

superwatsonwatson said:
An interesting fact if i have done my calculations correctly, last season we played 5 of the 8 teams that were in pot 1 today. We won 7 of the 10 matches played against these sides.

Tbf one of those was against our reserves after we'd already qualified though.

bayern blade said:
superwatsonwatson said:
An interesting fact if i have done my calculations correctly, last season we played 5 of the 8 teams that were in pot 1 today. We won 7 of the 10 matches played against these sides.

Tbf one of those was against our reserves after we'd already qualified though.

You would not have beat us in Munich if the Referee and the blind bastard behind the goals had given us the two penalties we should have had in the first 20 minutes - both rubbish tackles by Boyata that never got anywhere near the ball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.