Champions League Draw (Cont...)

Re: Champions League Draw

Well the more time I have had to digest this draw,these are all going to be 3 cracking nights at Eastlands,not to mention the away trips,it's quite mad actually,18 months ago I was in Madrid with the mrs and on a visit to the Bernabeau,as we walked up the subway to the ground I said cant wait till City are here playing in Champs League......

I think it's brilliant lol
Madrid sun and a great stadium
Ajax a visit to Amsterdam ....wink wink ha ha
Dortmund beer
We have full house in going to the lot

Salar said:
Im not so sure what to think,we get a even harder group then last time.Its all down to Mancini.At this level all the teams have quality players who can be lethal on their day so its really down to tactics like Napoli showed us last year.Im confident that we will get through this group.Dortmund will be our main challengers.
This is the attitude that worries me about your season. Madrid plain and simple have better players and more of them than you. If both teams go into the match and play Madrid can take four points of you.

With Dortmund the teams are much more even, but you have the edge. The problem is the squads don't have much depth. Both teams would miss key plays terribly. If one team is unlucky with injuries then no matter what the manager does it can swing the outcome.

18th Sept -Real v City
3rd oct-City v dortmund
24th Oct-Ajax v city
6th Nov - City v Ajax
21st Nov - City V Madrid
4th Dec Dortmund v City.

Official from Uefa website

Matchday 1: Tuesday 18th September
Real Madrid v Man City

Matchday 2: Wednesday 3rd October
Man City v Borussia Dortmund

Matchday 3: Wednesday October 24th
Ajax v Man City

Matchday 4: Tuesday 6 November
Man City v Ajax

Matchday 5: Wednesday 21 November
Man City v Real Madrid

Matchday 6: Tuesday 4 December
Borussia Dortmund v Man City

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/competitions/Draws/01/85/36/38/1853638_DOWNLOAD.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Dow ... WNLOAD.pdf</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.