Champions League draw continued (merged)

Re: Champions League draw continued

totallywired said:
Can these games be moved from Tuesday to Wednesday and vice versa for tele? They don`t have all the games on the same night do they.

Yes they can so I would advise against anyone making any bookings yet. The games are split over two days but the site doesn't show that. Obviously there are still some workings out to do.

Re: The S*n Champs League page....

MancashCity said:
how bout that jealous fuck tenib from villa, he needs serious help

Haha he was a fuckin bell.

"Oh and we've already WON the competition by virtue of qualification of winning the league"

Fuckin well done but that was nearly 30 years ago....

ello_jo said:
Fuck munich I want some sun in spain :) rather than researching... someone tell me where Ill have to fly to for villareal please

Valencia airport, but only London fly to there. Ryanair do also but fuck all flight information from all airports!

Advice to blues coming to Munich...

Our game is in the middle of Oktoberfest which is the biggest piss up in the world by some distance. Millions of people from around the world visit. You`d be an absolute knob head to miss this. Take a couple of extra days off work and soak it up. Think Alton Towers on very, very strong German lager and a load of superb, German fanny.

Accommodation in the City center is at a premium and will be two to three times more expensive than usual. There are campsites where you can stay around Munich which will provide a cheaper option and are fine for a couple of nights. Tents are provided. You just turn up pissed and roll into bed. Also, you should be able to find hotels on the City outskirts which will be fairly normal pricing wise.

If flights to Munich are too expensive think about flights to Salzburg, Stuttgart, Nuremberg, Slovakia, Vienna - even Prague is 6hrs by train / 4hrs by car, Frankfurt is about 4hrs by train. Cologne and the Dam are also doable.

This is the away trip of your dreams. Biggest piss up in the world, fanny galore and City playing. All a fucking board!!!!!!!

Why are people so fucking arsed about the rags.So they got an easy group. I really couldn't give a flying fuck about who they get....

Didn't realise they would be crowned champions after the group stage!!

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Why are people so fucking arsed about the rags.So they got an easy group. I really couldn't give a flying fuck about who they get....

the more easy group you get the less points you lose in the premier league . its not difficult to understand i believe.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:

Because they can basically play their youth players and get results, leaving their starters rested for the PL.

We have to play our starters and fight for our lives in Munich and Naples, leaving us tired for the PL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.