Champions League draw continued (merged)

Re: Champions League draw continued

mancmackem said:
ello_jo said:
Fuck munich I want some sun in spain :) rather than researching... someone tell me where Ill have to fly to for villareal please

Valencia airport, but only London fly to there. Ryanair do also but fuck all flight information from all airports!

Alicante would be the nearest from Manchester I would think

Mancio said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Why are people so fucking arsed about the rags.So they got an easy group. I really couldn't give a flying fuck about who they get....

Didn't realise they would be crowned champions after the group stage!!

the more easy group you get the less points you lose in the premier league . its not difficult to understand i believe.

That is bollocks with all due respect. Fuck me.Are you blue-then what the fuck are you worrying about the red cnuts for. I don't care if they got some fucking pub team. It really matters not!

I think experience makes you street-smart when it comes to playing in Europe. And the team doesn't have that yet. Any group let alone this one would have entailed a steep learning curve, but the players look more revved up week by week. I'm hopeful we'll get out.

Blue Haze said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Why are people so fucking arsed about the rags.So they got an easy group. I really couldn't give a flying fuck about who they get....

Didn't realise they would be crowned champions after the group stage!!

Because they can basically play their youth players and get results, leaving their starters rested for the PL.

We have to play our starters and fight for our lives in Munich and Naples, leaving us tired for the PL.

I am not being funny but I would rather test myself against some tough teams in europe first. This is what we have been waiting for yet people more arsed about the rag draw...It fucking baffles me!

Re: Champions League Thread (Merged)

Which is nearsest airport to villareal is it valencia or murcia or alicante cant find villareal as a town?

Ducado said:
mancmackem said:
ello_jo said:
Fuck munich I want some sun in spain :) rather than researching... someone tell me where Ill have to fly to for villareal please

Valencia airport, but only London fly to there. Ryanair do also but fuck all flight information from all airports!

What get accomodation there and then train to villareal on the day of the game? What be better I suppose as on the site above it says villareals got fuck all so have a good piss up somewhere, get the train to the match, 6-0 city, get the train back and go on the piss again.

ello_jo said:
Ducado said:
mancmackem said:

What get accomodation there and then train to villareal on the day of the game? What be better I suppose as on the site above it says villareals got fuck all so have a good piss up somewhere, get the train to the match, 6-0 city, get the train back and go on the piss again.
The provincial capital Castellon is much , much bigger and their are regular local trains between the two - journey times 7-9 mins - you can get to Castellon from Barcelona on the coast train - about 2 hours and a bit

From the OS...Fixtures....

Napoli (h) Wed 14 September
Bayern Munich (a) Tue 27 September
Villarreal (h) Tue 18 October
Villarreal (a) Wed 2 November
Napoli (a) Tue 22 November
Bayern Munich (h) Wed 7 December#

Ticket details will follow in the near future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.