Champions League draw continued (merged)

Champions League draw continued

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Why are people so fucking arsed about the rags.So they got an easy group. I really couldn't give a flying fuck about who they get....

Didn't realise they would be crowned champions after the group stage!!

Because we will have to play our full strength squad in all champions league group ties then play tough away trips in the prem. While the rags can beat there group with the 2nd string an keep there 1st squad fresh Advantage rags not easy to work out why everyone is pissed off.

Away after every Champs League game

Sorry if already posted but not only have the rags got the easiest group, they are at home after every group game they have, thus meaning we are away from home for every game after our European adventures. Typical.

Champions League Thread (Merged)

Man City 2-0 Bayern
Bayern 1-1 Man City
Man City 4-0 Villareal
Villareal 0-1 Man City
Man city 2-0 Napoli
Napoli 0-2 Man City

Re: Champions League draw continued

citytill1die84 said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Why are people so fucking arsed about the rags.So they got an easy group. I really couldn't give a flying fuck about who they get....

Didn't realise they would be crowned champions after the group stage!!

Because we will have to play our full strength squad in all champions league group ties then play tough away trips in the prem. While the rags can beat there group with the 2nd string an keep there 1st squad fresh Advantage rags not easy to work out why everyone is pissed off.

One question for you-Why are you that bothered? Honestly.I have rag mates who call us obsessed etc and sometimes I can see why....Let them rest their players..Who gives a fuck...

Re: Champions League draw continued

not read all thread but cant wait for these games just hope us usual 25000 dont just turn up, as for them, did you really expect anything else, it will take 20 or 30 years until we get these byes all the way, but i hope that day never arrives, boring

Re: Oktoberfest

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fcbayern.t-home.de/en/news/news/2011/30842.php?fcb_sid=efbbc651fe7c332329ce30bb51bcb7b7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fcbayern.t-home.de/en/news/n ... bb51bcb7b7</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.