Champions League draw continued (merged)

Re: Will we sell out the CL Games.

rowsley_st said:
No. Epecially the Napoli game...It's only a few weeks away.
It depends of course on what prices are charged. I'd say 30 quid and a tenner for kids should get em thu the doors for Napoli...But with this stupid tenner blue membership bollocks it's bound to put the odd game a year fans off imo.
Remember how many Napoli fans turned up at Anfield last season, 1000's will it be the same at our place?

ErnieBilko said:
I seem to remember when I renewed my season ticket, I was told all Cup tickets (incl CL) would be £20 or less, until the quarter final stages. Any one else remember or was I dreaming it?

Pretty sure there was a disclaimer that said it was just for domestic cup games

Re: its started already...

FoxEd said:
gingerthai said:
unsworthblue said:
United fans texting me giving me the low down on Munich and Naples,fcuk you i don't need your advice been there n done it you red bastards! Patronising cnuts these reds always giving us 'advice' on things,wankers!!!!

Ask them to text you how they get a piss easy group each time.

because they are in pot 1 due to their success and we are in pot 3 because we have no history in Europe..thats why

ok, this is how it works, you dont pretend to be a blue and own up to being a rag and i let you stay on.
deal?

de niro said:
FoxEd said:
gingerthai said:
Ask them to text you how they get a piss easy group each time.

because they are in pot 1 due to their success and we are in pot 3 because we have no history in Europe..thats why

ok, this is how it works, you dont pretend to be a blue and own up to being a rag and i let you stay on.
deal?
your the most obvious red cnut we've ever had Foxy lad

CITY FOR LIFE said:
rowsley_st said:
It depends of course on what prices are charged. I'd say 30 quid and a tenner for kids should get em thu the doors for Napoli...But with this stupid tenner blue membership bollocks it's bound to put the odd game a year fans off imo.
Remember how many Napoli fans turned up at Anfield last season, 1000's will it be the same at our place?

Yeah they take a good following. They did the same against West Ham.

unsworthblue said:
de niro said:
FoxEd said:

deal?

I smelt the red **** on post one!

Re: Napoli at home 14th Sept!

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Well chuffed....... I emigrate on the 16th and thought the Wigan game would be my last! :)
Shit, I'm in Lanzarote and signed up for the cup ticket scheme! Never mind one of the kids can have the ticket and I'll just have to watch it in Arthur's Bar in Puerto del Carmen. Well somebody's got to do it...................

gingerthai said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
rowsley_st said:

Yeah they take a good following. They did the same against West Ham.

Need some of your ticker tape mate in our areas. I'm happy to throw it about in 309.

Sky Blue said:
unsworthblue said:
de niro said:
deal?

I smelt the red **** on post one!

The answer i gave was a legitimate reason as to why we got a harder group, im city thru and thru.

I was even at YORK AWAY!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.