Champions League draw continued (merged)

Re: can we have the lights out again

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Yes and can I bring my ticker tape again please.

we have to make the eithad rocking on champions league nights
so yes it bring on

Re: Will we sell out the CL Games.

I think we will, there are no dud matches here against Romanian pub teams, all are big competitive games. I'll be at them all anyway. :)

Re: Champions League draw continued

Wow everyone got a couple of pub teams except us, its like Fifa want us to fail quickly. The scum have games the under 13s could win.

Re: its started already...

FoxEd said:
gingerthai said:
unsworthblue said:
United fans texting me giving me the low down on Munich and Naples,fcuk you i don't need your advice been there n done it you red bastards! Patronising cnuts these reds always giving us 'advice' on things,wankers!!!!

Ask them to text you how they get a piss easy group each time.

because they are in pot 1 due to their success and we are in pot 3 because we have no history in Europe..thats why

They still could have got a harder group. Just because they are in pot 1 doesnt mean its a free ride. btw we won the cup winners cup so lets not say we have no history in europe.

Re: Champions League draw continued

didactic said:
Wow everyone got a couple of pub teams except us, its like Fifa want us to fail quickly. The scum have games the under 13s could win.

na if that was the case we would of got group H !

No. Epecially the Napoli game...It's only a few weeks away.
It depends of course on what prices are charged. I'd say 30 quid and a tenner for kids should get em thu the doors for Napoli...But with this stupid tenner blue membership bollocks it's bound to put the odd game a year fans off imo.

I seem to remember when I renewed my season ticket, I was told all Cup tickets (incl CL) would be £20 or less, until the quarter final stages. Any one else remember or was I dreaming it?

Re: Napoli at home 14th Sept!

Travelling over from Denmark on Monday and travelling back from Stansted on Thursday morning 7am, is there a London branch that travels back or how is it possible to make the match and still can the flight ? Anyone ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.