Champions League draw continued (merged)

Re: Champions League draw continued

Booked my flights

manchester - Munich monday - wednesday 80 quid
Liverpool - Barcelona tuesday - Friday 57 quid

i was hoping for dinamo zagreb, which is close nd most likely the only possi. live to watch a city game nd would be a better draw than napoli.

can we have the lights out again

in the champions league games

its would be great and show the rest that the bluemoon is rising

BREAKING: Unhappy with their draw, Man City have just submitted a £30m bid for Arsenal's group. Tihihihihi.
Also read:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.surrealfootball.com/2011/08/07/because-we-can-publish-what-we-want-30-reasons-why-i-hate-man-city/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.surrealfootball.com/2011/08/ ... -man-city/</a>

With love.

its started already...

United fans texting me giving me the low down on Munich and Naples,fcuk you i don't need your advice been there n done it you red bastards! Patronising cnuts these reds always giving us 'advice' on things,wankers!!!!

From Edinbrugh to munich 26th to 28th

dep 11.50am
arrive 15.05 munich

arrive back

£134 !

Re: its started already...

gingerthai said:
unsworthblue said:
United fans texting me giving me the low down on Munich and Naples,fcuk you i don't need your advice been there n done it you red bastards! Patronising cnuts these reds always giving us 'advice' on things,wankers!!!!

Ask them to text you how they get a piss easy group each time.

because they are in pot 1 due to their success and we are in pot 3 because we have no history in Europe..thats why

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.