Champions League draw continued (merged)

Re: Champions League draw continued

Here we go, full fixtures.

xmialk.jpg

Re: Champions League Thread (Merged)

All the teams in this group capable of beating each other.

As long as we pick up the points at home and a few away we will go through. Napoli and Villareal are more than capable of beating Bayern and in doing so helping us out.

I am sorry but i expect us to qualify well, with the squad we now have and the way we have started playing eg Inter/Swansea/Scum 1st half we are more than capable of doing well in this competition.

Fuck off easyjet. The prices have almost trippled. I was entering my details then it said seat sold. C*nt bag

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
A bit of an anti-climax after I thought we had Barca and AC. And despite the fact Munich will be our only amazing away day, I'm still buzzing about this. Villareal is a real toilet, and their ground is just downright horrible. Calling it League 2 standard could be perceived as a compliment. The stands are steep, it's cramped, it's dirty and their fans don't sing. Napolis stadium is great though, and their fans are just nutters. Should be an incredible atmosphere there, though it is one of the scummiest towns you could visit, I wouldn't advise taking many valuables.

All from personal experience. Don't get me wrong, I couldn't be more excited about this. Watch out Europe!

Don't worry.Super Mario is in the mafisosi there so he will make sure we get looked after!
Was out there in 94-loved it and loved Italy..Not sure about going for a footy match mind.Don't fancy getting stabbed!

The S*n Champs League page....

Don't judge me but I've been on the sun website to look at the Champions League page the only reason I go on there is to comment on the stories (Trueblue88) and would you believe it but every comment is about City not 1 comment about United's, Arsenal's or even Chelsea's group.

Fuckin brilliant obsession.....

P.S I will refrain from posting a link.

Fuck munich I want some sun in spain :) rather than researching... someone tell me where Ill have to fly to for villareal please

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.