Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

Good evening Ladies and Gents,

I'm a SC holder looking to bring my daughter over to the Bayern game, but know there is no guarantee of a ticket for her.

Does anyone know if the game will be screened outside the ground in City Square at all?

Much obliged for any assistance in advance
I wouldn’t have thought it would be screened outside in City Square, UEFA rules and all that.

I am surprised it's 1 ticket only per Seasoncard holders, or Cityzen membership. They won't sell out with that criteria, so will have to open up to 2 more or 4 tickets each etc. I have a feeling, they'd open up to new Cityzen members first so they can sell those on top to be able to buy a ticket for this game before they allow current members/seasoncards to get more on their accounts. I think they've got it wrong this time. Have been increasing prices even for normal league games, what people could buy for £48 (with their Cityzen discounts) early in the season, by the time those games have gotten close to it, the same tickets were selling at £58 or £60 WITH that £5 discount. Had they allowed 4 or 6 tickets per card holder, these would have sold out quickly even at these prices, but at 1 per member, there's no chance they're selling it quickly. Even those who can buy one on Wed/Thu won't buy as they likely need a few for friends/family and there's no point buying one then hoping that seat next to you would be available in a few days when they eventually realize they've messed up on criteria.

I think we know what ‘their’ game is here. Plenty of seats available for the club to package as part of a Hospitality ticket, with eye watering nose bleeding inducing prices. They did the same with the home derby.

Personally, I like the 1 ticket per membership. It’s not fair that a Cityzen misses out on a ticket when a season/cup member is buying 2 or more for family & friends who are not members.

City will soon look at adding ‘family’ memberships for this purpose (IMHO).

Last edited:
Reactions: MAG
I’m a season ticket holder and want to bring my daughter who’s not even a member. If I buy mine from the club would I be able to also buy one for example from someone on here and have it added to my account and so effectively have 2 tickets on my supporter number ?

I really need a big dig out from somebody here.

I've three membership cards, My old man was going to go but unfortunately can't make it. So Myself, Missus and two kids want to go. I'll be short x1 ticket. I've our flights and accommodation booked already.

If a kind soul on here could add me as friends and family to purchase another ticket because we also want to be sat together it would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Marc

I’m a season ticket holder and want to bring my daughter who’s not even a member. If I buy mine from the club would I be able to also buy one for example from someone on here and have it added to my account and so effectively have 2 tickets on my supporter number ?
Yes though obviously her seat would be elsewhere in the stadium

I think we know what ‘their’ game is here. Plenty of seats available for the club to package as part of a Hospitality ticket, with eye watering nose bleeding inducing prices. They did the same with the home derby.

Personally, I like the 1 ticket per membership. It’s not fair that a Cityzen misses out on a ticket when a season/cup member is buying 2 or more for family & friends who are not members.

City will soon look at adding ‘family’ memberships for this purpose (IMHO).
Without a doubt. I’ll bet there are some hospitality tickets with offsite food and a seat in SS3 for £200.

£58 is scandalous, and if I wasn't on the Cup Scheme I don't reckon I'd be coughing up that sum of money for a midweek quarter final ticket.

Also does this mean if we beat Bayern the semi final tickets will be even more.

Be warned City, you are pricing out your loyal "customers"
Nothing on the City website yet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.