Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

IMHO … there’s no way ANY Hospitality package will have a 2 in front of it …

There’s tickets on sale for the Chelsea league game on the official club website that include one night at a local hotel. On sale to anybody with the money.

Out of interest I checked out how much the hotel was. After knocking that off it left the ticket price at £259. That wasn’t hospitality. It was up in the Gods on the third tier.

Also the hotel price for City buying in bulk would undoubtedly have been a lot cheaper than the advertised price. So you can safely assume the ticket price is over £300.

There’s tickets on sale for the Chelsea league game on the official club website that include one night at a local hotel. On sale to anybody with the money.

Out of interest I checked out how much the hotel was. After knocking that off it left the ticket price at £259. That wasn’t hospitality. It was up in the Gods on the third tier.

Also the hotel price for City buying in bulk would undoubtedly have been a lot cheaper than the advertised price. So you can safely assume the ticket price is over £300.
That’s the price of Phil Foden and KDB and others being on £350k per week. I don’t like the ticket prices either btw.

Haaland is paying for himself

That’s the price of Phil Foden and KDB and others being on £350k per week. I don’t like the ticket prices either btw.

Haaland is paying for himself

Doesn’t bother me in the slightest to be honest. In fact if it’s subsiding my ticket so I’m only paying £530 ( I think ) I’m all for it.

Just pointing it out.

Can you post a link please ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.