Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

Can you post a link please ?

I should correct my original comment when I said they are being sold directly by City. I didn’t realise first time I looked that it’s a link on the City website that takes you to their travel partner, Sportsworld’s website, rather than another page on City’s site, that I assumed.

£53 in ES3 is a bit of a kick in the dick with all the games coming up at the min….got family in SS3 and theirs are £38 which seems more reasonable for not a too dissimilar view from the seat

I really need a big dig out from somebody here.

I've three membership cards, My old man was going to go but unfortunately can't make it. So Myself, Missus and two kids want to go. I'll be short x1 ticket. I've our flights and accommodation booked already.

If a kind soul on here could add me as friends and family to purchase another ticket because we also want to be sat together it would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Marc
I'll do it as I can't make it, send me a PM.

I am surprised it's 1 ticket only per Seasoncard holders, or Cityzen membership. They won't sell out with that criteria, so will have to open up to 2 more or 4 tickets each etc. I have a feeling, they'd open up to new Cityzen members first so they can sell those on top to be able to buy a ticket for this game before they allow current members/seasoncards to get more on their accounts. I think they've got it wrong this time. Have been increasing prices even for normal league games, what people could buy for £48 (with their Cityzen discounts) early in the season, by the time those games have gotten close to it, the same tickets were selling at £58 or £60 WITH that £5 discount. Had they allowed 4 or 6 tickets per card holder, these would have sold out quickly even at these prices, but at 1 per member, there's no chance they're selling it quickly. Even those who can buy one on Wed/Thu won't buy as they likely need a few for friends/family and there's no point buying one then hoping that seat next to you would be available in a few days when they eventually realize they've messed up on criteria.
Yep, wouldn't surprise me if they release a dynamically-priced tranche closer to the game. Which will be no good for me as my mrs' nephews are coming up for Easter from Goonerland and are open to conversion, so I was hoping to take a party of six - which I hoped would be doable between me and the kids' memberships. As it is, with one per member, I can't take my lads and leave their cousins behind, and no guarantee we'll get seats together if some magically appear closer to the date, so chances are we'll have to leave it, which is gutting. Would have been much fairer if they had allowed ST holders and members who go regularly to buy four, and restricted new members to one ticket each.

Last edited:
Yep, wouldn't surprise me if they release a dynamically-priced tranche closer to the game. Which will be no good for me as my mrs' nephews are coming up for Easter from Goonerland and are open to conversion, so I was hoping to take a party of six - which I hoped would be doable between me and the kids' memberships. As it is, with one per member, I can't take my lads and leave their cousins behind, and no guarantee we'll get seats together if some magically appear closer to the date, so chances are we'll have to leave it, which is gutting. Would have been much fairer if they had allowed ST holders and members who go regularly to buy four, and restricted new members to one ticket each.

If it doesn't sell they'll just give tickets away to kids to shine their bloody phone lights during the game.

I’m in the £53 bracket for this one. Obviously a little less than that would be nice but seems about right for a CL QF. I just took a look back at how much I paid for Atlético Madrid at this stage last season and it was £50 so not exactly a huge price hike.

Just had someone from my branch text me ... let me copy paste exact as is:

"Had an e mail yesterday re Hospitality for Bayern (H) , with tickets going on sale tomorrow. Prices for hospitality are astronomical- cheapest £399 (that’s just for 1 person and the cheapest option !!) Ridiculous price."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.