Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

Yep, getting my sister’s (not on Cup scheme), number 3355, 3219 in front of me! Wait time, over one hour.
I've been refreshing since quarter to and I've still got 10 mins to go! It did say 40 mins but quickly going down so hopefully you get in quicker than that

This will be a sell out 100% guaranteed
Despite the pricing and restricted criteria, I agree. By the looks of things, I don't they'll need to relax it beyond the 1 ticket per member. I know someone on here suggested it should be 4 per member but this isn't an early round FA Cup game against lower league opposition and demand is understandably high for this one.

Despite the pricing and restricted criteria, I agree. By the looks of things, I don't they'll need to relax it beyond the 1 ticket per member. I know someone on here suggested it should be 4 per member but this isn't an early round FA Cup game against lower league opposition and demand is understandably high for this one.
Of course it will be a sellout. It will be the highest demand of the season except for maybe Arsenal. It will drop to Cityzen members and sell out in a couple of hours from that point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.