Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

13000+ they've been on sale less than 2 hours though.

I’d take that with a pinch of salt. The block I was looking at in the bottom tier of the North Stand, didn’t have a single seat available in about the bottom 20 rows. Then plenty on most rows higher up.

No way they’ve sold all those at the front first. Probably handed over to a third party to sell as part of a package I imagine. Either that or they’re holding them back for some reason.

I’d take that with a pinch of salt. The block I was looking at in the bottom tier of the North Stand, didn’t have a single seat available in about the bottom 20 rows. Then plenty on most rows higher up.

No way they’ve sold all those at the front first. Probably handed over to a third party to sell as part of a package I imagine. Either that or they’re holding them back for some reason.
More likely they are put aside for block booking for schools or sports teams.

Bit the bullet, picked up two this morning moving to standing again in SS1.

£15.50 for my lad who was desperate to go.

But £43 for mine, to stand, makes me shake my head what I used to pay for such a 'privilege'.

I wasn't going to stretch to it but then I remembered a time when I was also a kid and my dad couldn't or wouldn't take me to the biggest games.

My lad will have pissed off to uni in a couple of years and need to treasure these opportunities.

And then I will defo be skint!

I just went on and my block in SS3 is virtually sold out (79 seats left out of around 600) including where I usually sit. Not sure how that can be as only on sale to ST holders today aren’t they? and one per member. I’m not having it that every ST holder who doesn’t usually go to CL games have all decided to buy one today.

308 is showing as 20 seats available and two blocks in 3rd tier East are sold out! Yet a couple of blocks in CB3 have 400 available!

Last edited:
I just went on and my block in SS3 is virtually sold out (79 seats left out of around 600) including where I usually sit. Not sure how that can be as only on sale to ST holders today aren’t they? and one per member. I’m not having it that every ST holder who doesn’t usually go to CL games have all decided to buy one today.

Even if they don't attend themselves, I suppose likely many of the 42k season ticket holders will be using their priority entitlement to buy on behalf of someone else?

Times are changing. Last season was quite easy getting tickets but the Haaland factor has made us eminently more popular. Furthermore, last season was the first after Covid and many were still a bit hesitant about returning, coupled with travel difficulties for those travelling from further afield. The increased demand this season is in spite of a challenging economic backdrop.

What I see at matches now is almost like three fanbases - our PL following tends to be our most traditional and longstanding support, whilst our CL following attracts a lot of newer and foreign support. Our domestic cup following is more like our PL following but I see a more women and children at the FA Cup games.
Yes, I'd totally agree with that. I might be wrong about this (maybe one of the very early champions league away games maybe) but I think we will end this season having sold every seat for every game home and away.

Yes, I'd totally agree with that. I might be wrong about this (maybe one of the very early champions league away games maybe) but I think we will end this season having sold every seat for every game home and away.

I think you will be right. Seville away is probably the only one that stands out. The semi-final of the FA Cup won't sell out but in fairness, you did say home and away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.