Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

I’ve absolutely no idea. I doubt anybody but a select few people at the club do.

What I do know is that out of interest I’ve just been on Sportsworld’s website and put 24 tickets for this game in the basket, and it appeared to be directing me straight to payment no problem.
Fucking hell. And Sportsworld aren't some scam website who won't actually have the tickets. They're an official partner of the club so the tickets will be legit

Bayern plays Dortmund at home on April 1st and Freiburg away on April 8th, before us. Tuchel will not see his internationals for very long before the Dortmund game. So not an esay start for him by any means.

What I do know is that out of interest I’ve just been on Sportsworld’s website and put 24 tickets for this game in the basket, and it appeared to be directing me straight to payment no problem.

How does the pricing compare?

I managed to get the three I wanted first thing this morning, but just out of interest for future ref.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.