Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

First 2 games to win the title at home, 2 freezes under Pep. Both winning and then lost.

Bloody hell, no wonder they are called FC Hollywood in Germany.

Imagine giving this reason to Nagelsmann (that we don't think you can beat City, but Tuchel can do it in 2 weeks), it is certain to backfire on them.
Never said I thought it was a good idea. In fact if you read through the thread I've said the opposite.

They've fired Nagelsmann because they were worried they wouldn't win the league and CL, and in doing so 1 week before the biggest games of their season, they've made it much more likely they lose the league and CL.

It reminds me of when a club like Everton would spend loads of time and energy getting into the late stages of the Europa League, then make 10 changes and throw the 1/4 final because they had a league game coming up they needed to win to make sure they finished in the Europa league spots next year.
They believe that they will get that new manager bounce, let's make sure they don't.

I don’t understand this ‘new manager bounce’. Their record in the CL this season is almost perfect they was hardly a fucking pushover prior to this.

I'm a little surprised that this one has sold out as quickly as it has and I'd still be surprised if the FA Cup semi sells out. But I won't be as surprised as I would have been a few days ago. There is definitely a surge in our support this season. In the past, I've often been unable to shift my season ticket when I can't make a game. I've not had a problem at all this season on any occasion.
The bigger the demand, the bigger the incentive for touts. Nothing to stop them creating multiple accounts and stockpiling tickets.

Trying to get one in South stand but saying sold out which is bollocks, world class team, conference class staff

Make sure your lad picks a uni far far away. My two are at Leeds. They still have season tickets and are in all the cup schemes. They come back for nearly every match. Guess who pays for their tickets?

Ahh University.
So many meets with know it alls.. JUST ADD WATER inviting you to distractions.
It's a rare sight to see a kid still make time for family passions like City -- and you have TWO!
Gotta give you the credit -- You did a great job raising them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.