Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

Travelling down for this one from Scotland, is there any plans for a bus welcoming?

I read a very lengthy article on whether ‘New manager bounce’ is fact or myth, in a gambling trade paper once.

The conclusion was that while it is possible to produce stats. that suggest it’s fact, if you look more detailed into it, it’s myth.

You’ll often see comparisons with say the sacked manager’s last 5 games and the new manager’s first 5, where it compares favourably for the new guy.

What that’s not allowing for is that those last 5 are likely to be the worst run of results in the manager’s whole tenure. Also the fact they are so bad makes it more likely they were against better opposition than the next 5 ( under the new guy ) are likely to be.

Not that much of that is particularly relevant to this situation, as they’re actually doing pretty decent by any reasonable measure.

Travelling down for this one from Scotland, is there any plans for a bus welcoming?
For you or Bayern? If you let us know what time your bus gets into picadilly I'm sure a few blues would be happy to turn up and throw balloons filled with piss at you and let off some bangers.

Ahh University.
So many meets with know it alls.. JUST ADD WATER inviting you to distractions.
It's a rare sight to see a kid still make time for family passions like City -- and you have TWO!
Gotta give you the credit -- You did a great job raising them!
Cheers mate, I like to think so. Been taking them since they were 5 and 7. They've had season tickets since Frank took over. Big part of our lives. Doesn't half hurt my wallet though. Can't wait for them to get proper jobs

Trying to get one in South stand but saying sold out which is bollocks, world class team, conference class staff

As others have said, cup scheme money comes out Monday and law of averages dictates there’s bound to be some who don’t pay. So keep an eye on City’s socials for additional tickets going on sale.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.