Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

Absolutely distraught to miss out

Chuffed the club is so popular to have the demand, but absolutely gutted that as someone who attended almost every home CL game pre-covid, I couldn't get a ticket for this :(

I just received a text message from the club saying tickets are going on sale from Monday March 27.

Edit: It's for the away leg.

I would have preferred Nagelsmann. But then, last two games vs Tuchel, Pep and team completely outplayed his team.
That was league - not a cup game. The only cup game Pep won against Tuchel was in 2016. That was decided by a penalty shootout.

Nagelsmann's sacking and Tuchel's appointment are now confirmed on Bayern's homepage and all social media channels.

I was worried for a while about what this mean for our prospects against bayern in the QF but then I remember it's over two legs and not a one time match so we will have chances.

This isn't great news
Tuchel seemingly has peps number after 3 defeats om the spin 2 years ago
Not as confident now, I wonder whether bayern planned this all along after they drew us?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.