Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

Absolutely distraught to miss out

Chuffed the club is so popular to have the demand, but absolutely gutted that as someone who attended almost every home CL game pre-covid, I couldn't get a ticket for this :(
Sorry to hear that mate, I know how you feel. I went to every CL home game pre-Covid and joined the CL Scheme every season, only to miss out on the final in Porto. I did get one through UEFA in the end.

Keep looking constantly at the ticket section on the website, I'm certain you'll get another crack if you are persistent and patient.

I think by the time Tuchel fucked off from Chelsea Pep had his measure anyway. I'm not sure how their fans will like his ultra negative football.

In the frenzy and panic of trying to get a ticket through not being a member anymore my old man but the bullet and paid for a Sports World Package.

Little did he know I was already in the cue and able to get two tickets.

so we have now doubled up and I have two spare tickets and one night at The Manchester Hotel for two people available to sell. Will cut our losses and ask for £250 ONO for the lot.

The name change is free until two weeks prior to the game.

Any questions let me know

This isn't great news
Tuchel seemingly has peps number after 3 defeats om the spin 2 years ago
Not as confident now, I wonder whether bayern planned this all along after they drew us?
I think you have to look at those three defeats in context.

Chelsea were riding the crest of a wave since Tuchel came in and had built up incredible momentum.

We rotated a lot for the FA Cup game and still only lost 1-0.

In the league game, we were 1-0 up and cruising when Aguero missed a penalty just before half-time. I have absolutely no doubt that we would've won that game had Sergio not attempted an audacious chip on the keeper.

The Champions League final was the hardest one to take but despite the criticisms over team selection, we lost to a solitary goal and were hardly outplayed. Sometimes it's worth remembering that the other team has really good players too and they are just as desperate to win as we are. It's unfortunate but someone has to lose.

It's also worth nothing that we beat Chelsea home and away last season when Tuchel was still there.

Add all that up and I don't think it's fair to say he has Pep's number.

Also, this is a two legged tie which has a completely different dynamic to a one-off final.

Absolutely distraught to miss out

Chuffed the club is so popular to have the demand, but absolutely gutted that as someone who attended almost every home CL game pre-covid, I couldn't get a ticket for this :(

Keep an eye on City's website, I think somebody said payment is due for cup scheme members on Monday, some might have cancelled their payment.

Also keep an eye on the tickets thread, there will be people who have bought tickets that won't be able to go nearer the time and won't be able to list them back on City's website, so this forum is one of the better places for them to sell on.

Facing Bayern in the QF of the CL is going to be tough whoever the coach is. Doesn't change a lot for me, City have beaten Chelsea on the last 2 occasions when Tuchel was in charge so we certainly should n't be fearful of him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.