Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

Absolutely distraught to miss out

Chuffed the club is so popular to have the demand, but absolutely gutted that as someone who attended almost every home CL game pre-covid, I couldn't get a ticket for this :(
Have you posted on the ticket exchange on this site?

Let the flapping begin.
Oh, it's already commenced in this Match Day like thread.

To hell or not to hell; as a happy flapper, the quarters were going to be very disputed. But we've got this. I'm more concerned about the PL.

In the frenzy and panic of trying to get a ticket through not being a member anymore my old man but the bullet and paid for a Sports World Package.

Little did he know I was already in the cue and able to get two tickets.

so we have now doubled up and I have two spare tickets and one night at The Manchester Hotel for two people available to sell. Will cut our losses and ask for £250 ONO for the lot.

The name change is free until two weeks prior to the game.

Any questions let me know
There’s normally a rule on here against selling tickets over face value but you’ve been on here since 2014 so doubt you’re Amrik Gill ;)
Might be worth posting in the tickets thread mate?

Just realised that this went on sale to Cityzens today and saw it was sold out. My two lads would have been devastated. Went on the website and two single seats popped up which I grabbed. Keep trying if you want one.

Season ticket holder but from historic seat counting, remember when there was almost no point being a member because you’d just get one as soon as it went to general sale? Not one home game this season has gone to none members, never mind not sold out.

Last edited:
I think you have to look at those three defeats in context.

Chelsea were riding the crest of a wave since Tuchel came in and had built up incredible momentum.

We rotated a lot for the FA Cup game and still only lost 1-0.

In the league game, we were 1-0 up and cruising when Aguero missed a penalty just before half-time. I have absolutely no doubt that we would've won that game had Sergio not attempted an audacious chip on the keeper.

The Champions League final was the hardest one to take but despite the criticisms over team selection, we lost to a solitary goal and were hardly outplayed. Sometimes it's worth remembering that the other team has really good players too and they are just as desperate to win as we are. It's unfortunate but someone has to lose.

It's also worth nothing that we beat Chelsea home and away last season when Tuchel was still there.

Add all that up and I don't think it's fair to say he has Pep's number.

Also, this a two legged tie which has a completely different dynamic to a one-off final.
Yes valid points but I do wonder whether bayern have plotted TT since they drew us?
You can't deny TT maybe is a bit of a jinx for Pep

There’s normally a rule on here against selling tickets over face value but you’ve been on here since 2014 so doubt you’re Amrik Gill ;)
Might be worth posting in the tickets thread mate?
Would never want over face value hoping to sell the whole lot As the package we bought.

Worst case I’ll sell just the tickets and post in the other thread

Remember when there was almost no point being a member because you’d just get one as soon as it went to general sale? Not one home game this season has gone to none members, never mind not sold out.
Haaland effect. He’s pure box office
Even if Mike Keegan’s £800k a week was remotely true (and it is absolute bullshit by a margin of about 150%) he’d still be worth every penny

Yes valid points but I do wonder whether bayern have plotted TT since they drew us?
You can't deny TT maybe is a bit of a jinx for Pep
No no no. Remember it didn't matter that they beat us in the semi final. And it didn't matter if they beat us in the league.....until it did.

People will say the same thing again. The more things change the more they stay the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.