Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

Real Madrid are still so criminally underrated.

They have arguably the best goaly in the world (shot stopping), the best left winger in the world, the best striker in the world and a super strong midfield. Plus they have years of experience.

I don't get how the bookies can still overlook them? It's crazy bordering on stupid now. How can City be 10/11 and Real be 4/1? Wtf.
The CL is in their veins, they become something else in this competition.
In saying that, if we both get there, i fancy us to win, i would hope we dont capitulate & choke as we did last season.
That was one of the biggest chokes i have ever seen, in any sport.

Real Madrid are still so criminally underrated.

They have arguably the best goaly in the world (shot stopping), the best left winger in the world, the best striker in the world and a super strong midfield. Plus they have years of experience.

I don't get how the bookies can still overlook them? It's crazy bordering on stupid now. How can City be 10/11 and Real be 4/1? Wtf.
Were at home second leg this time. Id probably be hating it more if we was at the Bernabeu again.

Saying that im nervous about the second leg against Bayern.

In saying that, if we both get there, i fancy us to win, i would hope we dont capitulate & choke as we did last season.
But do you think City are 4x more likely to win than Real?

IMO, City would have a 55% edge over them. Not 80%

I’m hoping it would go down to Match day Cityzens and failing that …. It’s a case of who you know not what you know

And if that fails I’ll do what I did for Porto, keep checking online. I actually didn’t find one until I was in the lounge at LHR, and bought it for 300 Euro from a guy in Lisbon !
What is the likelihood of it going this far?

Also only a citizen member with hotel and flights booked

If we qualify next week will the 2nd leg home game vs Chelsea/Real be Tuesday the 16th or Wednesday the 17th? Looking at flights here from dublin and can get return for €30

You obviously don’t watch much sport nor have any real understanding of the sport you do watch

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.