Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

I read that Real Madrid are in second in la liga due to them being exposed by their high line, apparently alot of teams have capitalised on that with fast strikers on the counter attack anyone watch La liga and know if that's true, if it is true Haaland and Kev will hurt them.
They are extremely vulnerable at the back post which coincidentally for us is perfect for haaland

I’m no expert on this, but because of the large allocation and the expense of booking flights/hotel, I think it’s 50/50 that some tickets will get down to matchday Cityzens, may be with a purchase criteria. And don’t forget, UEFA also sell tickets in online open sales. They’re a bit of a lottery, but that’s how the guy that I bought from for Porto got his.

I’m more optimistic than pessimistic that the majority of City fans who can go, will be able to get a ticket.

And if you want to remove the risk of not getting a ticket, you can go hospitality; https://uclf.hospitality.uefa.com/packages/
Should we get there and the final is on in Istanbul, we should get 19/20k tickets. (The Dips got that amount for Paris last year in a similar sized stadium) add into the equation we could face the rags in a cup final 7 days before it, factor in the price of a trip to Istanbul etc. I’d expect every seasoncard holder both on and off the cup scheme would get a ticket if they wanted, which they won’t. I’d guess there would be 1 or 2 thousand on sale for citizen members alright. No sure it would be a first come first serve for them though.

If we finish the job tonight is it away leg first but no date?
Last season, the exact SF dates were confirmed about 90 minutes after the QF second legs were completed so it’s possible there will be news tonight.
As has been said, should we go through we’ll play the first leg in Madrid on either Tuesday 9th or Wednesday 10th.

Percentage chance of last 4 teams winning the cup given the draw…

1st vs 3rd

17th vs 26th

People might not like seeding but I think our draw looks more like you would expect in the final.

Now the stressful scramble for tickets. Assume a load will be held back for hospitality again and released later if unsold. Away tickets to go on sale first?

We have knocked them out in the knockout stages before so I'm fully convinced we are capable of doing it again, but I don't underestimate them. First thing first let's get through bayern tomorrow.
Id argue we knocked a stronger Madrid out that year than this year with us having a weaker starting 11 than we do now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.