Champions League Draw | QF - Bayern Munich | SF - Real Madrid

I'm happy we have an opportunity to get some revenge on Real Madrid. I think we're better than them and hopefully, over 180 minutes, we show that.

The return leg in Manchester is going to be a special night.
Rudiger needs payback. I wouldn't normally advocate injuring a player but happy to make an exception in his case.

I'm happy we have an opportunity to get some revenge on Real Madrid. I think we're better than them and hopefully, over 180 minutes, we show that.

The return leg in Manchester is going to be a special night.

Overall over two legs City were better than Madrid last year. They are extremely clinical and we can’t get into a game of we score you score with them. Hopefully Pep has seen something they can work on to be successful over two legs. We did knock them out when the first leg was played in Spain so hopefully that’s and omen.

Overall over two legs City were better than Madrid last year. They are extremely clinical and we can’t get into a game of we score you score with them. Hopefully Pep has seen something they can work on to be successful over two legs. We did knock them out when the first leg was played in Spain so hopefully that’s and omen.

We are more balanced, have the best striker in the world and have last year's experience under our belt. It's going to be tough, we need to ignore the occasion and play our normal game. They're a very good side, still underrated in my opinion, but one we can beat.

Playing away leg first benefits us. Stay in it at the Bernabeu. If we can win great but stay in it. Then bring them home for a battering.

Madrid are in the Copa Del Ray final the Saturday before the first leg so presume they will have a full team out for that one. Little chance of them winning La Liga now so they may rest a few players in the league games.

I thought we were away in both second legs after the QF and SF draws were made?
Much happier with the 2nd leg at our place.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.