Champions League Draw & TV Pairings

Pretty pleased with the draw. It could have been slightly 'easier', and none of these teams will be pushovers, but if we carry our current league form into Europe then we could well top the group with a healthy points tally.

Just booked up for Sevilla away, should be a great trip. Trying to resist temptation to do Juventus as well, seeing as the flights are still pretty cheap at the moment.

Will be great games against great teams, I'd rather that than some piss shit hole no-one cares about, I like having fun and excitement in my life. Let Chelsea with their boring as shit football play boring as shit against some nobody teams before going out playing boring as shit football against the first half decent team they face, we'll have all the fun.

I find it petty that Sky have given this draw no coverage or discussion what so ever.

Not really a surprise, though, is it?

That's common practice for Sty if it doesn't have coverage of a certain event or competition.

Th FA Cup, for example, hardly gets a mention on there now that BBC and BT have rights to it.

Just a shame that Carlos has left Juventus; it would have been great to show our appreciation of his efforts in Sky Blue.

Whilst it'd be nice to have him back for sentimental reasons, I want us to win and Tevez not playing makes that much easier.

Stupid question maybe but the groups teams are drawn in bare no implication on the next round do they. It's not like winner of group A plays runner up in groups B etc.

Actually with the amount of Spanish teams it's probably not even possible to think that far ahead. Ignore.

Ok so next question, at what point can you draw a team from your country.

This is the year I feel we will make a mark on the CL, I believe we will top the group and get through to the latter stages. After that who knows?

Stupid question maybe but the groups teams are drawn in bare no implication on the next round do they. It's not like winner of group A plays runner up in groups B etc.

Actually with the amount of Spanish teams it's probably not even possible to think that far ahead. Ignore.

Ok so next question, at what point can you draw a team from your country.

I think it's a straight draw after the first knockout round

Really? Well obviously top v second but you can get teams from your own country? That might be tasty.

You avoid the teams in your own country for the first knockout round after the group stages. Then you can draw them after that (I think)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.