Champions League Draw & TV Pairings

Well hello to all from an Juventus Fan

Juventus in group stage always had problem even with an easy group like last year with onlympiacos e malmoe so i dont have fear for the group this year,atleast this year watching our rivals we have to be concentrated in every game and with big teams we do better.

i have watched city matches this year vs chelsea and everton and honestly this year city have an impressive team and i think this year city will have a long road on CHL, compact team in deffense and an super attack wich can be more super with KDB.

Sevilla is a tought team and them play a great football...

Monchengladbah this year i think is not like last year but Germans are always tought in home matches..

Wish to City an great season in PL and good CHL except the matches against Juve :P

Greetz Folks ;)

Welcome to Bluemoon and thank you for your thoughts.

Need to win the group and avoid a big team in the first knockout round. Sevilla will be no easy ride but I think we can do it.

Gotta say pretty pleased with the schedule as well. We don't have any of the usual top 5-6 after any of our champions league matches. That's a relief.

Well hello to all from an Juventus Fan

Juventus in group stage always had problem even with an easy group like last year with onlympiacos e malmoe so i dont have fear for the group this year,atleast this year watching our rivals we have to be concentrated in every game and with big teams we do better.

i have watched city matches this year vs chelsea and everton and honestly this year city have an impressive team and i think this year city will have a long road on CHL, compact team in deffense and an super attack wich can be more super with KDB.

Sevilla is a tought team and them play a great football...

Monchengladbah this year i think is not like last year but Germans are always tought in home matches..

Wish to City an great season in PL and good CHL except the matches against Juve :P

Greetz Folks ;)
Please don't sell Pogba to Chelsea

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.