Champions League Draw & TV Pairings

Barca are looking fairly likely again based on three other pot two teams and possibly four who can't get them.

It says 17.45 CET on the UEFA site so the draw is likely to start after 5pm BST (4pm GMT) for avoidance of doubt.

PSV, Brugge and Celtic would be best. All drivable if need be so not have to book planes before dates entirely confirmed 6 am from Gatwick etc.

Can you simplify the City match possibilities for us please? I'm determined to get my arse in gear this year and book travel asap after the draw is made. What are our possible aways in the first round?

Bit cheeky i know but one look at champs league draw permutations sends me straight off to sleep.

Real are in pot two with us, we only have to worry about Bayern and Barca or maybe Psg but I think we could give them a game home and away. Might be a lot more easier draw than previous year with the change in how the sendings happen.

Imo Juventus is in no way a walk over. CL finalist last year. I agree somehow I think the draw will be nicer to us due to the change of seedings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.