Champions League Draw & TV Pairings

None of the Pot 1 teams, including Barcelona and Bayern, would choose to play us over Arsenal or Man U. Whoever we play we will always be capable of scoring, home or away, Man U may look ok defensively but they look abysmal upfront, Arsenal so far look average in all departments.

What would be our best hand? I like the idea of Brugges in our group. or any group for that matter ;)

What is the actual reason why you can't play a team from your own country in the group stage? I mean... Why not? We just accept that it's a rule, but why is it a rule?

I actually wouldn't mind getting that group, it gives us a serious challenge but with the quality that we've got I would expect us to get through.
We need to top the group for an easier draw , if we did get that group and finished 2nd at least we wouldnt meet barca in the knockouts , prob get Bayern though

We need to top the group for an easier draw , if we did get that group and finished 2nd at least we wouldnt meet barca in the knockouts , prob get Bayern though
Yea true, maybe if we got PSG instead of Barca then it would be a perfect group for me, I like to play the best teams and I think we have a good chance of finishing above PSG. If we take Kdb off Wolfsburg then I don't think that they'd be challengers for qualification.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.