Champions League Draw & TV Pairings

Considering Chelsea have long trips to Eastern Europe and Israel, it could have been much worse for us.

We have a harder group than the rags and Chelsea (think Arsenal have a tough group) but one that will impact on our domestic season in a more limited way than Chelsea and the rags' will on theirs.

Got to be happy, good draw on pot 1 and pot 4, pot 3 not so good (but they are the breaks). Look decent trips as well.

Those complaining about Chelsea's being easier it should be they are Pot 1, out of pot 2 United's may seem easier especially regards pot 1 team, but a Russi trip and the worst 4th pot team, Arsenal's worse pot 1 and playing Bayern again in the groups was the last thing I wanted.

Anyone else think getting Wolfsburg could have affected our chances on KDB or at least cost us a few extra million.

Not an easy group but not a group of death by any stretch. Three good away trips, relatively short distances and new venues for us. Whatever we think of our group I'll wager Juve, Seville and Monchengladbach aren't exactly delighted at the prospect of playing us. Normally only do one group stage but don't want to miss out on any of those three.

Hard group, but a decent one in terms of away trips.
Not that tough. By rights Sevilla would be in the Europa Lg if the old rules applied for Europa Lg. Mönchen' look a poor side this season. And Juve have lost Tevez and Vidal, two of their best players and won't be as good this season and moreover still have Evra at left back.

It also means everyone is capable of getting points off everyone else.

I think people forget that we all have to play each other. If we're at it, we are the best in the group, and the rest will be thinking we are.
This. I think its better to get a group with good but not outstanding teams. That way other teams will take points off each other thus making it easier to top the group or qualify. I'm pretty made up with this group tbh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.