Champions League Draw & TV Pairings

Good draw keeps us honest.

If we ended up with something too easy I'd be afraid the laid back City would turn up whereas now we have to play.

They still lost 4-3 to a David Moyes lead Real Sociedad side last season. They are good but not great.

that same david moyes sociedad who beat real madrid,atletico and barca. In contrast we lost to burnley. Looking at one off games are stupid but i feel city are more equipped to do well in europe with the signing of otamendi

I was kind of thinking Wolfsberg would get put in our group when it came to their group ball, that would have been typical lol.

Guys Gladbach lost 2-3 Keyplayers but their Coach is immense. Its no easy, last year Gladbach lost to Sevilla, but they were the far better Team against Sevilla.

This Group is immense, because all Teams are tactically top class. Sevilla is better than Arsenal and Juventus is CL Finalist

Going to Seville. Always wanted to visit the city. Don't care of the cost. Will take a week off and go to a nearby resort.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.