Champions League Draw & TV Pairings

We can get through but you know we'll get lumped with Barca again next round whilst United and Chelsea get the weakest draw in the group and then in the last 16.

On sheer player quality, we have the strongest team in the group by a country mile. The fact that we have beaten Bayern multiple times highlights this. Hopefully we can show some tactical quality in Europe this year.

There won't be any easy games, but any day of the week, we would be strong favorites against Sevilla and Gladbach. Juve were fantastic last year, but let's see how they cope without Pirlo and Vidal.

Could have been worse but could have been a lot better.

In the plus side not too much travelling for the team and close (ish) aways for any of us that are going.

Makes me piss though the group the rags get, watch CSKA fucking roll over for them.

I don't know why you all think it's an easy group.

http://clubelo.com

5th 6th 7th and 19th best teams in Europe so three of these teams are QF standard.

It will be interesting but very close and zero opportunity to play anything but our strongest team.

I agree with you mate. I think we can win it but it is no piece of piss. They are all strong at home, as are we but there is a lot of unknown in the group.

They are better than arsenal to be honest. Arsenal are too naive. Sevilla play exacttly like arsenal do but they don't have a stubborn managerlike wenger
If they were as good as Arsenal, they'd be getting to the quarters of the CL not playing in the Europa.

On sheer player quality, we have the strongest team in the group by a country mile. The fact that we have beaten Bayern multiple times highlights this. Hopefully we can show some tactical quality in Europe this year.

There won't be any easy games, but any day of the week, we would be strong favorites against Sevilla and Gladbach. Juve were fantastic last year, but let's see how they cope without Pirlo and Vidal.

We beat bayern when bayern were already through and dropped their intensity. This group will be really tight so all teams will be putting alll of their energy into this.

Happy with the draw, nothing to fear in the group. Anybody know when and where we find match fixture dates ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.