Champions League Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope we get Nordsjælland, not only because they are the lowest ranked team but because Denmark is a nice place and it'd be like going to a League One stadium. :D

Milan, Anderlecht (or Lille if they qualify), and Nordsjælland ideal for me. Honestly, fook a tough group, we need to build up our coefficient and get the prize money from wins and reaching the knockout round. We'd have challenging matches galore if we got out of the group stage.

LoveCity said:
Hope we get Nordsjælland, not only because they are the lowest ranked team but because Denmark is a nice place and it'd be like going to a League One stadium. :D

Milan, Anderlecht (or Lille if they qualify), and Nordsjælland ideal for me. Honestly, fook a tough group, we need to build up our coefficient and get the prize money from wins and reaching the knockout round. We'd have challenging matches galore if we got out of the group stage.
yep and beer is only £12 a pint

you sure you got the hang of the euro away trip business yet?

squirtyflower said:
LoveCity said:

I really don't base what teams I'd like us to play on how much a pint costs... especially as I don't drink beer and if I did go to the game I'd bring a drink with me. Economics 101. Nice attempted snipe though for no reason at all.

I want Bate. ;-)

"Get your Bate's out for the lads!"

"Bate, show us your arse, Bate, Bate, show us your arse!"

"Have you ever seen your.....(you get the idea)

It's got one of those laugh a minute European nights written all over it.

LoveCity said:
squirtyflower said:
LoveCity said:

I really don't base what teams I'd like us to play on how much a pint costs... especially as I don't drink beer and if I did go to the game I'd bring a drink with me. Economics 101. Nice attempted snipe though for no reason at all.
wasn't meant as a snipe
more as a joke, so i apologise if that's how it came over

i'd have to say that 95% (was going to put 99%) of those that frequent euro aways are there for the drinking and the craic, so Denmark for most would be well off the radar

ello_jo said:
I want Real Madrid, Anderlecht and Cluj.
That's not how you spell clunge.

Not got the hand of this european away lark have you?<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:28 pm --<br /><br />
LoveCity said:
squirtyflower said:
LoveCity said:

fun-patrol-aside.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.