Champions League Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some great trips and not too fussed where we end up. Having said that, I'd like to avoid places beyond Central or Western Europe.

I think my preference at the minute would be;

AC Milan
Ajax/Anderlecht/Lille
Celtic/Dortmund

mancityscot said:
is it just me or does anyone else feel the teams in pot 3 are better than those in pot 2 us aside?
They probably are on the field, but their co-efficients won't be. The fact we've achieved pot 2 should something to celebrate after the years we've had.

I'd like all of our opponents to be close enough to drive or get the train too, so any of PSG, Dortmund, Celtic, Ajax, Anderlecht, Lille would be good.

Barcelona or Madrid from pot 1 and 2 easier teams - non champions - from pot 3 and 4.

I think it will do us good to have a stern test against either of the top 2 big guns early on!

sam-caddick said:
Barcelona or Madrid from pot 1 and 2 easier teams - non champions - from pot 3 and 4.

I think it will do us good to have a stern test against either of the top 2 big guns early on!
Though I'd ideally like games that are easy to get to, in reality I'd sooner we get Porto, and the two easiest teams so we can progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.