Champions League Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barcelona/Real Madrid
Man City
Olympiacos
FC Nordsjælland

Want this group. One of the Spanish giants would be a spectacle whilst the other two are beatable and not to far away (Greece and Denmark better than Russia and Ukraine).

At the end of the day we are 3rd favorites for the competition, like Ribery last year most teams will be quaking at the thought of drawing us.

I genuinely couldn't care less who we got - no games are easy and knowing us we'll hammer Real at the Bernabeu then lose at home to FC Nordsjaelland

One good thing about our group is that it means we can't draw one of the Russian sides and two of the Ukrainian ones. There's still a possibility of Moscow, of course, but otherwise a horrendous 7 hour trip to the middle of nowhere is avoided.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Jontyh68 said:
One good thing about our group is that it means we can't draw one of the Russian sides and two of the Ukrainian ones. There's still a possibility of Moscow, of course, but otherwise a horrendous 7 hour trip to the middle of nowhere is avoided.
We have to go to Reading & Norwich.
Don't forget Southampton and Swansea too

My preferred choice

Madrid - friends there
Ajax- Amsterdam ( enough said)
FC Norjelland friends there

Although i'd take anything bar PSG hate Paris and spending a couple of days been chased around that smelly shithole by their loons doesnt appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.