Champions League Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
squirtyflower said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Jontyh68 said:
One good thing about our group is that it means we can't draw one of the Russian sides and two of the Ukrainian ones. There's still a possibility of Moscow, of course, but otherwise a horrendous 7 hour trip to the middle of nowhere is avoided.
We have to go to Reading & Norwich.
Don't forget Southampton and Swansea too

:-) At least those places, other than Swansea, have airports to which you can fly direct from Manchester.

If you can afford it.

you just know we get group of death, its just us, but i feel we would get through, can see us doing dortman and juve imo, if we get them that is

10 points should have seen us qualified. Hopefully well get an easier group today.

welsh_andy said:
you just know we get group of death, its just us, but i feel we would get through, can see us doing dortman and juve imo, if we get them that is
Quite soon the Champions Lg group stage will be predictable and far less exciting as it is now as we'll be drawn up against the likely example groups like Benfica Cluj and Nordsjælland every season and we'd have to have a disaster not to qualify.

While it's still fresh, new and exciting to us and we're not in the top pots, I'd like to see us get really tough groups. Group of death this year and I'd be happy.

I'm absolutely certain we'll get Bayern Munich again. If UEFA wanted to conspire against us, they'd surely help the big guns such as Milan, Barcelona and Real Madrid by not giving them the worst option from Pot 2?

If not Bayern, it'll be FC Porto.

Bayern in Septmeber, Oktberfest again, that would be an amazing draw which I wouldn't be able to make I would be absolutely gutted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.