Champions League Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
bayern blade said:
citykev28 said:
I'm absolutely certain we'll get Bayern Munich again.

If not Bayern, it'll be FC Porto.

Me too :-) We'll be in the same group again, I can see it coming !
hopefully! we owe you another beating! ;-)

My selfish choice ,place I've not been & places cheapish & easy to get too
Madrid/Milan
Lille\Ajax
Celtic

Don't want Russia (visas) or Denmark , bored of Denmark

To get through
Porto
Olympiacos
Nordsjealand

I love all this speculating
Don't forget the League cup - Burnley away

citymad said:
10 points should have seen us qualified. Hopefully well get an easier group today.
just watching the season review, we were unlucky. hit the bar twice against napoli, woulda been a different story.

not sure who we can draw but i want barca, ajax and a german club.

BlueMooner87 said:
Arsenal being in pot 1 makes no sense whatsoever
It makes perfect sense:-

1 - They have qualified for the Champion's League in eahc of the last 5 seasons (the period during which the coefficient points are calculated).

2 - They have qualified from the group stage in each of those last 5 seasons:-

2011-12 - 2nd round
2010-11 - 2nd round
2009-10 - Quarter Final
2008-09 - Semi Final
2007-08 - Quarter Final

Arsenal may well drop down in temrs of coefficient points over the next few seasons as they are defending 2 Quarter Final's, and a Semi Final in terms their history, and recently they've done slightly worse than that.

I know the draw is today but when do they do the fixtures ? Im keeping my fingers crossed for an away trip on the 2/3 October.

Matty said:
citymad said:
I know the draw is today but when do they do the fixtures ? Im keeping my fingers crossed for an away trip on the 2/3 October.
I think we'll know the home and away spread fairly quickly, whether the games are on a Tuesday or a Wednesday might take a little longer to decide.

extremely quickly. fixtures will be decided within an hour and a bit after the draw finishes. all computerised to comply with rules having city/utd home/away diff weeks and on diff nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.