Champions League Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danielmanc said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
lionheart said:
Sorry guys but we are fucked. At least there will be 80,000 at two of our games.
Yeah we are only champions of the strongest league in Europe i expect we will be lucky to get 1 point. Im mean we are favourites for the drop this season are whole team is shit

Lionheart is a famous surrender monkey - he gave up the league many weeks before we Won it

He is the most pathologically doleful poster on here.

Tough group but unbelievably exciting nonetheless.

Bernabeu and Westfalenstadion for me!

Went to Amsterdam two summers ago and ate too much space cake, haven't been to Madrid or Dortmund before.

I think the draw is class. don't forget we are the champions of England. We will rip real madrid a new en'!!

I have a dream ......Balotelli to score the winner in the last minute away to Madrid and give Mourinho the WINK.....
We have arrived fellow Citizens, we have arrived. The players must be so up for it.....they'd better be even from the bench.

Pigeonho said:
Could someone please explain:

1) How they could rig it

2) Why they would rig it

and anaswer this

Would you rather go back to playing Port Vale away in cup games and not have all this to look forward to?

Rigged? Yes ok, Any Goldstein said it is so it must be true.
stupid post

Was worried at first but the more I think about it. We have a fucking strong team.
WE CAN DO THIS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.