Champions League Final | Friday Night Party

@CarlosTevez'sEnglishTutor , just remembered friday 20:00
Efes - Fenerbahce basketball play off semis 4th game. Those two are two of the best teams in Europe.

but we will be at nevizade, we may watch it on the screens, plenty of screens at nevizade.

the thing is, Efes is 2-1 up in the play offs. if fb loses :)))))))))) fb fans will get more depressed and sunday, turkish football cup final will be funnier... they are suicidal lately. basketball is so important for them.
anyway, we may check the game tomorrow. cheers.
@CarlosTevez'sEnglishTutor , Fenerbahce lost. they went crazy, they attacked Efes coach ( he is a Gala fan, they hate him)
so, sunday's game will be much fun. if they lose. the president may resing (thats another story)

there is a problem with GOD and Fenerbahce, a tension,since 2005 or smthing. we make so much fun of it. They are cursed, constantly losing.
anyway. Go to kadıkoy on sunday, and watch the final there.
cheers

One of locals has certainly adopted my wallet - had it lifted from the front pocket of my shorts as we tried to move down the street to find a more sedate spot, another lad had his phone taken - so there’s still the need to careful blues.

Before that the atmosphere was great and to say it was rammed was an understatement. Blues of all ages and experience - could be a very special night.

Plenty of inter fans around but all seems good natured up to now
We’ve always got on well with most of the Italians in all our trips to Italy and theirs to Manchester (Juventus, Napoli, Roma, Atalanta).

Never seems to be any trouble between fans.

i ve spent a good life. partied a lot in 90s, early 2000s. won uefa cup at kopenhagen in 2000, been in old wembley for oasis gig, been to rock werchter, pink pop, roskilde, tonnes of other gigs, parties etc etc. been all over europe (they say that berlin is the best, never seen there). i ve been in the crazy Gala stadium sincce 1984.
anyway.... i ve seen Nevizade in 90s, it was amazing. full rock street. Istiklal also.

BUT i ve never seen such a great ATHMOSPHERE at nevizade in my life. What was that, not the crowd only, the energy?????? THANK YOU SO MUCH..THANK YOU

i will be at nevizade again, at aslanım today after 13 or something. cheers.

i ve spent a good life. partied a lot in 90s, early 2000s. won uefa cup at kopenhagen in 2000, been in old wembley for oasis gig, been to rock werchter, pink pop, roskilde, tonnes of other gigs, parties etc etc. been all over europe (they say that berlin is the best, never seen there). i ve been in the crazy Gala stadium sincce 1984.
anyway.... i ve seen Nevizade in 90s, it was amazing. full rock street. Istiklal also.

BUT i ve never seen such a great ATHMOSPHERE at nevizade in my life. What was that, not the crowd only, the energy?????? THANK YOU SO MUCH..THANK YOU

i will be at nevizade again, at aslanım today after 13 or something. cheers.
Top man!

Quality night never seen anything like it absolute scenes!

Attachments

• B85875B1-8BE9-46D7-9531-51038FE01DB0.jpeg
    B85875B1-8BE9-46D7-9531-51038FE01DB0.jpeg
    231.1 KB · Views: 27
nevizade changed a lot in a bad way since 2010... we were so sad about it. we lost nevizade.

but you guys, bring the spirit of nevizade back, in an unseen way. nevizade revived, at least for this weekend. i got very sentimental yesterday. anyway thanks again.

ok, lets prepare for tonights game from now on. life will stop at 22.00.
cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.