Champions League Final | Friday Night Party

Putting envy aside I want nothing more than you lot to be so happy in a few hours time that you make last night's efforts look like a cream tea on the prom with your nan.

These are the days you lucky boys and girls, actually that's wrong you've done the hard yards so it's deserved not lucky.

Sing the boys to victory tonight and I fervently hope I'm even more envious tomorrow morning than I am now :-)

We’ve always got on well with most of the Italians in all our trips to Italy and theirs to Manchester (Juventus, Napoli, Roma, Atalanta).

Never seems to be any trouble between fans.

We went to the first Napoli away game and it was sketchy. There was no mass trouble but we were walking back to the hotel with another small group of City fans and a young lad got knifed. Got chased about by a load of tooled up Italian’s on scooters also. I wouldn’t go to a game in Naples again.

Memories made last night that will last a lifetime.

But, a lad we met Thursday night was stabbed near the Ottoman bar in Fatih last night. In the back, about an inch off his spine. On his own, easy target. Thankfully he's OK.

LADS N LASSES KEEP YOUR WITS ABOUT YOU TODAY.

They have a very dark shithouse element amongst the decent ones.

Up the fucking Blues.

Memories made last night that will last a lifetime.

But, a lad we met Thursday night was stabbed near the Ottoman bar in Fatih last night. In the back, about an inch off his spine. On his own, easy target. Thankfully he's OK.

LADS N LASSES KEEP YOUR WITS ABOUT YOU TODAY.

They have a very dark shithouse element amongst the decent ones.

Up the fucking Blues.
Who do you mean by ‘they’, Dodge; locals or Inter fans?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.