Champions League Final | Friday Night Party

What time did it remain absolutely packed until?

We stayed from about 7pm till 11pm and it was still bouncing when we left.

Was well expensive for beer and a Bacardi coke for the wife and I ended up buying cans from the shop instead and just walking (well trying) from street to street.

It was a fantastic atmosphere.
We stayed until about 1am and it was still rammed.
Cans and bottles from the shop have to be the way to go

We stayed until about 1am and it was still rammed.
Cans and bottles from the shop have to be the way to go
Indeed. I was gobsmacked when I got charged over 500 lira for the 2 drinks. We were in Kadikoy on Thursday and I was paying 50 lira for a beer in the happy hour and in general I've been paying no more than 120 lira for a beer.

They hiked the prices right up but it was still a brilliant few hours around there with blues in great voice.

Paid 270tl for 4 beers at the corner bar at the bottom end of Navizade. Same thing 50 yards further up - 600tl so £5 for a warm bottle of Tuborg

nevizade changed a lot in a bad way since 2010... we were so sad about it. we lost nevizade.

but you guys, bring the spirit of nevizade back, in an unseen way. nevizade revived, at least for this weekend. i got very sentimental yesterday. anyway thanks again.

ok, lets prepare for tonights game from now on. life will stop at 22.00.
cheers.
Cheers to you too mate. And thank you for all your contributions to this forum!

What time did it remain absolutely packed until?

We stayed from about 7pm till 11pm and it was still bouncing when we left.

Was well expensive for beer and a Bacardi coke for the wife and I ended up buying cans from the shop instead and just walking (well trying) from street to street.

It was a fantastic atmosphere.
Left about half 2 and was still busy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.