Champions League Final | Friday Night Party

Just saying - for those lucky enough not to be heading back until tomorrow or later - The Taksim / NeviZade area is feeling very chilled but still very party like

I am in the same spot I have been for several days (near the Street Pub that loads will recognise) - and every bar is full with chilled CITY fans - with the occasional burst of chanting

Smiled earlier when some fuckwit went past in a rag shirt. Not sure if it was just a mistake or deliberate - but he got the response you would have expected (but no violence as we are not scousers)

Just saying - for those lucky enough not to be heading back until tomorrow or later - The Taksim / NeviZade area is feeling very chilled but still very party like

I am in the same spot I have been for several days (near the Street Pub that loads will recognise) - and every bar is full with chilled CITY fans - with the occasional burst of chanting

Smiled earlier when some fuckwit went past in a rag shirt. Not sure if it was just a mistake or deliberate - but he got the response you would have expected (but no violence as we are not scousers)

Thanks mate was just thinking about this as I’m still here for two more nights. Will defo head back there just to enjoy and see some fellow TREBLE-WINNERS

I ve had the best 2 days on that street. All day friday i was there and on saturday. What a party our fans made. I never managed to get tickets so watched the match in the aslanium bar last night. Was upstairs and it was fucking amazing. Have to say i think there were alot of galatasaray fans in there all going mental for city and singing our songs non stop.

Thanks mate was just thinking about this as I’m still here for two more nights. Will defo head back there just to enjoy and see some fellow TREBLE-WINNERS
Me - and a lot of other CITY fans are now heading off - the main group here have located a curry house

Was funny a couple of hours ago though - we (especially the younger ones) were giving it large with CITY chants outside the bar and sooooooooo many people stopped - just to video them

For 30mins or so there were dozens videoing away

Really good to see

I ve had the best 2 days on that street. All day friday i was there and on saturday. What a party our fans made. I never managed to get tickets so watched the match in the aslanium bar last night. Was upstairs and it was fucking amazing. Have to say i think there were alot of galatasaray fans in there all going mental for city and singing our songs non stop.
Gala are definitely my newly adopted Turkish team. Big respect to them and their fans (who love a party!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.