here is the msg the owner sent me yesterday

glass 120
bottle 140
the owners name is cengiz.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-06-10 at 10.06.15.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-06-10 at 10.06.15.jpeg
    103 KB · Views: 95
My first City match was 1978.Next door neighbour John took me.He died before the takeover.Win tonight and this is for him and all other long suffering blues who have left us and still with us..Hangover cure inbound.Come on City.
I was in bits at the cup presentation, thinking of my dad a life long blue and my niece a South stand season ticket holder who died a few years ago aged 21. If we win tonight really hope they can see it. My brother her dad is Istanbul to see it, we gotta win.

I was in bits at the cup presentation, thinking of my dad a life long blue and my niece a South stand season ticket holder who died a few years ago aged 21. If we win tonight really hope they can see it. My brother her dad is Istanbul to see it, we gotta win.
Rip mate me too! That's what it's all about im already thinking of my grandad who gave me the privilege of supporting this great club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.