Champions League Final | Friday Night Party

If I arrive at IST at 7pm, do I have any chance of making KO?
Which airport? if IST yes, if SAW very unlikely. The main airport IST is on the same side of the city as the stadium, normal taxi should take about 40 minutes. SAW airport is right over the Bosphuras on the Asian side and I doubt you would make it in 3 hours after landing. Istanbul traffic is a nightmare at any time of the day or night.

The Northern Quarter moved to Istanbul...the very best of City fans and Manchester.

The lwonderful locals have adopted us.

So many lads of my generation here,lads who've done the hard yards lads who've suffered.

Now it’s our time,destiny becons and we're bringing big ears to its rightful home....MANCHESTER !!
One of locals has certainly adopted my wallet - had it lifted from the front pocket of my shorts as we tried to move down the street to find a more sedate spot, another lad had his phone taken - so there’s still the need to careful blues.

Before that the atmosphere was great and to say it was rammed was an understatement. Blues of all ages and experience - could be a very special night.

Plenty of inter fans around but all seems good natured up to now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.