Champions League Final | General Team News & Updates

jrb

Cheeky twats!

As highlighted by Calciomercato.com, Inter have communicated to UEFA that they’d like to wear their traditional black and blue home kit for the Champions League final, despite the fact that Manchester City are the designated home team.

Should their request be rejected, the Nerazzurri would instead play in their yellow third kit, which has already been worn on a number of occasions this season.

No reason why both teams cannot wear their home kits.

UEFA don’t seem to think so as Inter have requested if they can wear their home kit. Obviously UEFA think the 2 home kits clash and aren’t different enough. So far. We’ll see.

Talking of kits.

I would rather City played both finals in this seasons kit instead of the new kit.

It will probably be the new kit as City want to maximise sales after the new kit launch.

Talking of kits.

I would rather City played both finals in this seasons kit instead of the new kit.

It will probably be the new kit as City what to maximise sales after the new kit launch.
Think it’s been confirmed we’ll play in the seasons kit in both finals.

Different competition but Inter played in their home shirt away vs Lazio earlier in the season, wouldn’t be surprised if UEFA have stricter definitions on what constitutes a kit clash though.

Reactions: jrb
I think that’s too much of a clash, they’ll play in the yellow.
It clashes in the way that our home shirt clashed with Chelsea's on the four occasions this season that we have played them (ie not at all).

There is no clash with an Inter kit that is actually majority black. Both teams should be allowed to wear their home kits if that is what they so wish.

I’m sure if City were the away team and requested a change of kit to the home kit, representatives from Inter would throw themselves on the floor, roll about, throw their arms up in the air, and crowd around the UEFA official, arguing with him, if UEFA agreed to City wearing the home kit. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.